The HDE P150 will heat up and soften a localized area of the surface course asphalt so that it can be re-worked and re-compacted to eliminate the surface deterioration. The highly efficient infrared heaters can soften the asphalt to original mixing temperatures in 5 to 10 minutes, making repair of an asphalt surface effective and economical.
- BTU: 150,000 BTU.
- Easy temperature adjustment 5-40 PSI.
- Heaters: 2 – 75,000 BTU high-intensity infrared heaters.
- Heater Dimensions – L x W x H :: 1410 mm x 1103 mm.
- Fuel: propane.
- Fuel consumption: 8,2 l/h
- Gas mixing: Venturi Type (No blowers).
- Hose: 3/8 LPG type III C.S.A. approved hoses.
- The heater surface: Ceramic.
- Frame Dimensions – L x W x H: 1409 x 1103 x 1149 mm.
- Heating Area – L x W: 965 x 991 mm.
- Weight: 175 lbs.