The HDE P100 will heat up and soften a localized area of the surface course asphalt so that it can be re-worked and compacted to eliminate the surface deterioration. The highly efficient infrared heaters can soften the asphalt to original mixing temperatures in 5 to 10 minutes, making repair of an asphalt surface effective and economical.
- BTU: 100,000 BTU.
- Easy temperature adjustment:5-50 PSI.
- Heaters: 1 to 100,000 BTU high-intensity infrared heaters.
- Heater Dimensions: – L x W x H :: 122 cm x 45 cm.
- Fuel: propane – butane.
- Gas mixing: Venturi Type (No. blowers).
- Hose: 3/8 LPG type III C.S.A. approved hoses.
- The heater surface: Ceramic.
- Frame Dimensions: – L x W x H: 124 x 48 x 60 cm.
- Heating Area:- L x W x H: 122 x 45 cm.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Wheels: 2-10 cm steel.