The HDE P200 will heat up and soften a localized area of the surface course asphalt so that it can be re-worked and compacted to eliminate the surface deterioration. The highly efficient infrared heaters can soften the asphalt to original mixing temperatures in 5 to 10 minutes, making repair of an asphalt surface effective and economical.
- BTU: 200,000 BTU.
- Easy temperature adjustment 5-50 PSI.
- Heaters: 2 to 100,000 BTU high-intensity infrared heaters.
- Heater Dimensions – L x W x H :: 122 cm x 90 cm.
- Fuel: propane – butane.
- Gas mixing: Venturi Type (No. blowers).
- Hose: 3/8 LPG type III C.S.A. approved hoses.
- The heater surface: Ceramic.
- Frame Dimensions – L x W x H: 157 x 113 x 87 cm.
- Heating Area – L x W x H: 122 x 92 cm.
- Weight: 300 lbs.