Infrared asphalt heaters will heat up and soften a localized area of the surface course of asphalt so that it can be re-worked and re-compacted to eliminate surface deterioration. The highly efficient infrared heaters can soften asphalt to original mixing temperatures in 5 to 10 minutes, making repair of an asphalt surface effective and economical. Potholes, surface cracks, bad joints, bird baths, catch basins, and manholes can be economically repaired with minimal time expended and minor traffic re-routing.
- BTU Output: 50.000 BTU
- Regulators: Adjustable 5 – 50 PSI for easy temperature adjustment.
- Heaters: 1 – 50,000 BTU High Intensity Infrared Heater
- Heater Dimensions – L x W x H: : .609 mm long x 609 mm wide
- Fuel: Vapor Propane
- Gas Mixing: Venturi Type ( No Blowers
- Hoses: 3/8 LPG type III C.S.A. approved hoses with reusable fittings
- Heater Surface: Ceramic Fiber
- Frame Dimensions – L x W x H: 609 x 609 x 609 mm
- Heating Area – L x W x H: 609 x 609 mm
- Weight: 100 LBS
- Wheels: 2 – 10 cm Steel swivel caster wheels